Boards < Community < Roleplay < Three Clans(warrior cat based rp)auto-accepting

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 02:21:55 — Link

There where once six clans, one of dragons, one of griffons, one of Roc's, One of Cockatrice, one of Pumas and one of unicorns. But due to starvation and eventaly war, most of the clans lost there numbers, becomeing small and weak. but that night the fallen retured and told there liveing comrades, join togeather or perish.
The leaders of the clans agreed and the Dragons and Griffons joined togeather to become Airclan, the Roc's and cockatices joined to become bird clan and the Pumas and Unicorns joined to become Earthclan.

Rules
1.All of beastkeepers rules apply
2. faid to black when mateing/giveing birth.
3.dont make it to gory
4. no swareing.
5. talk in third person eg, nightcrow glided before diveing as he spoted pray.
6. please use ()[]{}(()) or OOC when talking out of charter.

i get on rarely thise days but this dose not mean my pets in my no group page are for sale! if i long on after a while to find out that someones asking for one, i will not be happy! i may even put you on a ignore list. Just so you know.

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 02:42:14 — Link

Dragons

Dragons are the bigest and mightyest breed, able to take on alomst anything and suvive, but due to there size, they are one of the slowest monovible creatures in the air. Griffons, Cockatrice and Roc's could out monover them.

Griffons

Are one of the fastest and most ariobatice breeds, able to out fly anything, even a dragon, even though they are half the dragons size. But they are not good fighters, though they are strong in the air they are not good agesnts dragons,rocks or Cockatrices.

Roc

Roc's are giant birds but as they are smaller then dragons, and slitly smaller then griffons they can fit in tighter spases, with only the griffons having a chance of geting to them, but that is highly unlikely. Roc's due to there size need to be in big groups to take down a dragon.

Cockatrice

Cockatices have poisiones fangs, and a stare that can frezze another breed in its place, but the state can only last for a few seconds before the other beast shakes it off, giveing the Cockatice a chance to run or attack in they are close enough. There poison is enought to paralaze another beast at least until there imune systom can deal with it, the biger the target the quicker it is.

Pumas

Pumas though unable to fly are one of the most feared beasts, becuse they use the shadows and night to there advantage. they are the most agial creater on the ground, able to use the trees to there advantage. One puman could take on a dragon and could win if it was determined, and the dragon was confused by its movements.

Unicorn

Unicorn are very pretty creatures, most of the other breeds belive they are weak and self obsorbed. They are mistaken, Unicorns are fast on land and can use there magic for a lot off good, they are the only breed who can heal there friends and allys with there magic. Although they can not use there magic to control other breeds.

i get on rarely thise days but this dose not mean my pets in my no group page are for sale! if i long on after a while to find out that someones asking for one, i will not be happy! i may even put you on a ignore list. Just so you know.

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 02:47:46 — Link

Clans.

Airclan(Dragons and griffons)

Leader-

Deputy-

Med cat-

Warriors

Nightcrow(Male Griffon)Saphira344

Snowsong(Female Griffon)saphira344

Elders

Queens and kids

Birdclan(Cockatrices and rocs)

Leader-Snowstar(Male Roc) Saphira344

Deputy-

Med cat-

Warriors

Wildstorm(female Cockatrice) Saphira344

Elders

Queens and kids

Earthclan(unicorn and Puma)

Leader-

Deputy-Leopardshine(Female Puma)Saphira344

Med cat-

Warriors

Elders

Queens and kids

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 02:50:55 — Link

Form

Username:

Name:

Breed:

Clan:

Crush:

Kin:

looks(you can link it):

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 03:02:13 — Link

Form

Username:Saphira344

Name:Nightcrow

Breed:griffon

Clan:air

Crush:nope

Kin:nope

looks(you can link it): http://beastkeeper.com/pet/13878

Form

Name:Snowsong

Breed:griffon

Clan:air

looks(you can link it): http://beastkeeper.com/pet/15798

Form

Name:Snowstar

Breed:Roc

Clan:Bird

looks(you can link it): http://beastkeeper.com/pet/21402

Form

Name:Wildstorm

Breed:cockatrice

Clan:bird

looks(you can link it):http://beastkeeper.com/pet/13887

Form

Name:Leopardshine

Breed:Puma

Clan:earth

looks(you can link it): http://beastkeeper.com/pet/21685

• samberry
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-04 02:12:06 — Link

Username: samberry

Name: Reedfur

Breed: Puma

Clan: Earth

Crush: none

Kin: excpecting

looks(you can link it): looks like my puma Reedfur so you can go see her to see what she looks like

Username: samberry

Name: Snowheart

Breed: unicorn

Clan: earth

Crush: none

Kin:none

looks(you can link it): white

Wondering what my avatar says it says: The evil Overlord of Darkness is behind me Isn't he?

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla