Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs < can't stop exploring

Boards

• indeterminate
  • User

Posted at 2023-03-30 15:41:50 — Link

i have a pet (nauglamír) who is stuck exploring.

when i click on the exit button, enter_portal_no.png, nothing happens. it's also not lit up like it should be.

the pet has full energy, and i can still move it around like normal, but i can't do anything else with it because it's stuck in this explore.

i didn't realise i'd left it in explore and changed my active pet while it was in there. could that have caused this? i've changed it back but it doesn't help.

EDIT: decided to test this. set a pet active, explored, changed active pet, changed back, and though i can see the pet exploring and the empty island....i can't exit. daisy so i think this is the cause.

• indeterminate
  • User

Posted at 2023-04-02 15:26:18 — Link

update: changing active pet while exploring does NOT cause this bug. i set a pet active, explored...the exit button still doesn't work. i didn't change active pet, i just explored as normal. raven

my three best pets are now stuck in explore.

i don't want to send more pets exploring, but that's the only way to get stuff. i can't do anything else with a pet while it's stuck in explore, i can't even release them to get the space back.

so this is it. this new bug makes it impossible to play the game.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2023-04-04 00:44:16 — Link

Take your pets back to the portal square on the map.

The portal will light up.

Click on it.

(This is because your introductory premium is finished.)

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• indeterminate
  • User

Posted at 2023-04-10 03:08:26 — Link

holy crap, that's annoying.

i do remember seeing a message about losing premium but i didn't even know i had premium. i thought the message was an error and intended to report it but then forgot.

forcing non-premium players to manually navigate back to one tile just to leave an empty explore location is extremely frustrating.

why does every breeding game insist on wasting the player's time?

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2023-04-10 20:29:55 — Link

I guess it's designed tomake you want premium? XD

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla