Boards < General < Help < how do i get rid of excess items?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• indeterminate
  • User

Posted at 2023-03-18 15:52:56 — Link

my inventory is too full to pick up new items in explore

i have tons of items i don't want and can probably make money selling, but when i choose "sell" it acts like it's sending a PM and i have to pick a specific person to sell to.

i can't find the autosell/quicksell/sell to server function to get these gems and schemes gone so i can pick up more stuff

please i'm standing on blueprints for a barn this would help my inventory problem if i COULD JUST PICK IT UP

EDIT: actually, the info text for item Bones says "some of them could be useful as a crafting material" but the list of recipes doesn't include a single recipe that uses bones. is the list incomplete, or is the info text just wrong? there aren't any recipes the use leather either, which i really expected to be a crafting ingrdient.

EDIT2: i found out that if i use the schemes they disappear so that's helped, now i have (and have used) barn blueprint. but i still want to know how to quicksell items

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2023-03-18 19:59:55 — Link

Ok, go to Item Trades, click on Create Lot.

Top of the listings, it's a button.

The wildcard items are for making apparel (you need the tack workshop).

Prioritise making the warehouse. If you need a blueprint just DM me, I have loads.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• indeterminate
  • User

Posted at 2023-03-18 20:33:21 — Link

okay, thank you that helps. i have listed some things for sale and trade.

i have warehouse level 1, and i'm working on getting enough ingredients for level 2. i don't have a blueprint for warehouse 2 yet, i'll ask you for that in a bit. i don't have space in my inventory to hold the blueprint right now.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2023-03-19 12:58:27 — Link

Ok, no problem.

You can just ask for it in DM and "Use" it straight away.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla