Boards < General < General Chat < Looking to Buy Premium Items at Auction?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• FlintFireforge
  • User

Posted at 2023-01-16 21:55:21 — Link

I'm trying to make some silver, and I'm not seeing a ton of items from the Premium shop on the Auction House right now.  

I'm working off of the current exchange rate that I've seen for the few I've seen posted.

My question is, is there anything that more established users (i.e. people who can pay in silver) would like to see up for auction or would like to buy?  

I'd like to be putting my money where the demand is, so let me know if there's something you've been wanting but can't find.

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2023-01-17 08:02:31 — Link

Items I always am looking for are Expand Stable Scrolls, Change Sex, and Ephemerae Cocoons. I also require Mercenary Licenses but those are expensive and aren't usually acquired any other way than buying directly from the shop. 

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• FlintFireforge
  • User

Posted at 2023-01-17 18:03:27 — Link

I added auctions for the Ephemerae Cocoons and a Change Sex scroll.

You're right about the Mercenary Licences being pretty expensive.  Does the Expand Stables scale each time you buy one?  I could have sworn it was 10 gold the first time, and now it's 20.  (I doubt people would want to pay more each time for one.)

Thank you for the feedback!

Edit:  Okay nope, it looks like the Expand Stable item is still 20.  I added one of those now, too.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla