Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Greetings

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• FlintFireforge
  • User

Posted at 2023-01-15 22:33:29 — Link

I'm new here and probably too old to be playing this kind of game, but I've loved this wonderful nonsense since I was in my early 20s so every few years I dip back into them.

I've played games from Dragcave to Magistream to Flight Rising, so I appreciate that this one has some basic gameplay mechanics and seems to respect your time (ie, everything just goes on pause for a bit when you step away).

I'm a sucker for dragons, so I started with one but honestly I love all the creatures here and the art style is pretty awesome.

I've got two small children of my own so I may or may not be on much, or I might be on at really strange hours of the night.

Nice to meet anyone left here! :)

• lurkingcur
  • User

Posted at 2023-01-16 09:50:14 — Link

Hello and welcome! I feel like I'm too old for these kind of games as well but I'm only 18. But i think it's never "to be too old" for enjoing good stuff.
Nice to meet you!

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2023-01-16 16:03:38 — Link

Welcome! Anything you need help with, don't hesitate to yell.

I'm also too old for browser games yet they are a nice distraction in between work.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• FlintFireforge
  • User

Posted at 2023-01-16 19:43:12 — Link

lurkingcur (#96013) wrote:

Hello and welcome! I feel like I'm too old for these kind of games as well but I'm only 18. But i think it's never "to be too old" for enjoing good stuff.
Nice to meet you!

Well obviously it's not stopping me much, lol! It turns out you're still allowed to like things, even as an adult, and nobody will stop you. Even if you're suddenly, technically, middle aged.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla