Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hello Beast Keepers ~

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• NannaLi
  • User

Posted at 2023-01-09 17:05:06 — Link

Hey everyone!

My name is Diana ~

I'm a biologist, cat person and crazy for pink & pastel colors!

I'm portuguese (-2 hours from Game time) & have a 17 y/o european cat. He still looks like a baby though ~

I heard about this game through another pet breeding game called Flight Rising, they were asking for people to join this community through referral program. I play Dragon Cave & The Final Outpost too, so I think that means I'm into this kind of games ~

I'm still new, joined yesterday so I don't have any goals so far, although I saw a beautiful pink colored Roc and fell in love so I guess trying for that kind of genes? But also I have this G1 obsession thing so it's gonna be complicated.

Anyways, feel free to pm me anytime!

Also, wish you all a great New Year!

• Sangsus
  • User

Posted at 2023-01-09 18:36:24 — Link

Hello !

I'm also a new player, my own introduction is only a few posts from this one ^^

I share your love for shiny Rocs, they're cute, especially as babies <3 Pink colored ones are a deviant from homozygous white Rocs, you can get them by breeding 2 homozygous white Rocs, but they are quite rare. I still haven't gotten any except one that was gifted to me (people are really nice around here :p )

I can gift you a double white Roc though, if that interests you ^^ that way you can try breeding some for yourself.

Good luck here, happy new year to you too :)

Sangsus the sanguisuge

• NannaLi
  • User

Posted at 2023-01-09 20:42:15 — Link

Hello there, Sangsus ~

Thank you very much for the information, your gift would be very much appreciated! Does that mean I could get a pink deviant from all species if I get two homozygous white from each?

Thank you in advance ~

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla