Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Giveaways < Giving Recipes: Portal Energy Cell and Charged Sticks

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Calico_Kitten17
  • User

Posted at 2023-01-01 21:59:32 — Link

Hello! As of right now, I have 1 of each of the recipes to craft Portal Energy Cells and Charged Sticks that I would like to give to a new player for Tundra explorations - you can pick either one or both, and this is on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Also, welcome to BeastKeeper!

• NannaLi
  • User

Posted at 2023-01-09 16:47:31 — Link

Hello ~ I'm pretty new here, not even 1 day playing the game. I've been reading some guides which lead me to this boards.
Can I please have it, although I'm not very sure what it is for :$ Haha

Also, thank you! ~

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2023-01-10 22:43:06 — Link

In Tundra (the ice biome on Explore) you are given a second portal most of the time. It lights up green when it's ready to use.

Now you first need charged sticks, which you can either buy in the state store or make with granite and a lightning roc.

Then you build portal energy cells with charged sticks. You can't use the green portals without a portal energy cell.

Then you need to fight your way to at least level eight and defeat wild etelia to get crystalline ice. You need twenty ice to hatch your snowflake and get your own etelia.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• NannaLi
  • User

Posted at 2023-01-11 23:08:05 — Link

I'm sorry arete, I just saw your reply. Thank you for letting me know. I've been through some of those portals, it seems I found those cells in the map itself. But it was only twice.

You mean I have to go through those portals 8 times in the same "map" or I must be at least level 8 to find wild etelia?

You can pm me your reply, in case you ever see this. I must miss your reply here again ~

Thank you!

• Reiven
  • User

Posted at 2023-02-03 01:01:22 — Link

Not sure how to get more portal energy, so I'd appreciate any!

• Irithind
  • User

Posted at 2023-06-10 10:53:51 — Link

Hi, can I still get anything?

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla