Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Look out for walkers.

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-09 23:34:11 — Link

Zombie apocalypse? Time to get pregnant!

Anyway, anyone knows about the soon-to-be zombie apocalypse?

Who's your fav char? Shippings?

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Restless
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 00:53:18 — Link

LOL

Is this a thread for The Walking Dead? Because if so, hey, Lori didn't mean to get preggers and thought about trying to abort. That's gotta count for something haha.

My favorite characters on that show are Glenn, Daryl and Maggie. Also like Carol, Dale, Merle, Hershel and Morgan.

If this isn't about The Walking Dead, what series is it about? Or is this just a general zombie awareness thread? XD

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-10 11:54:27 — Link

Yes, yes it is a the walking dead thread ^3^

I know she did not mean to get pregnant! but well, that sentence is funny so I thought I'd put it here c:

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• LadyGrizz
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 21:11:41 — Link

I love Daryl, like a lot. I ship Maggie and Glenn.

New episode tonight!

• Maiingan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 06:59:56 — Link

I ship Glenn and Maggie so hard. They are so adorable.

Oh, and I also have an enormous small obsession with Carol and Daryl. I wish they would just kiss or do something.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-13 22:21:43 — Link

Maiingan, I totally thought I was the only one to ship Carol n' Daryl. THEY SHOULD. TOTALLY. ALL THE WAY. OTP!

And Glenn is my favorite character.

I used not to like Daryl but then he got adorable.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

• Honey
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 06:07:01 — Link

I ship Carol and Daryl. >:]

• Restless
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 16:21:31 — Link

Daryl stole Glenn's spot as my favorite character on the show when he wouldn't give up searching for Carol's daughter, and when he held Rick's baby girl and dubbed her... well, I shouldn't say that here haha! XD For a dirty crude dude, he's absolutely adorable!

Glenn + Maggie & Carol + Daryl all the way. :)

***SPOILER ALERT***

The March issue of Rolling Stone came in the mail the other day and there was a Walking Dead article in there. They said 27 characters are going to die in the finale! And no promises or hints at who those will be, that no one's safe.
I didn't even know there were 27 characters on the show! XD I'm a little worried for, well not Glenn and Daryl, but the other characters I like such as the girls and Hershel. I will be so mad if Maggie or Carol or Michonne get killed.

***END SPOILERS***

On a related zombie note I saw a new show Sunday! It's called In The Flesh. It's from the UK and is about zombies being medicated and, no longer rabid monsters, being reintroduced to society. It was really good, not your typical zombie fare at all and honestly more like what I hoped the Walking Dead was going to be. If you've seen the movie Warm Bodies the show's kinda like that, only better. :P

• Chillz
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-30 03:44:50 — Link

S P O I L E R

Restless, I read somewhere about that 27 characters dying.

Merle killed [ 8 i think ] Woodbury men before he died. If you remember back the Governor did a count on the Woodbury Men - with the 8 men dead from Merle it left exactly 27 men for Woodbury.

Heres to hoping those are the 27 that will die ! 

E N D S P O I L E R 

Also, I really love Glenn & Maggie. Not because I find Glenn attractive or anything |D 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla