Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Greetings traveller!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Sangsus
  • User

Posted at 2022-12-07 17:42:09 — Link

Greetings!

I have found this fine place where I was given a pet, and then another one, and then another one, and another one, and now I've even got a unicorn foal on the way, I guess with this many pets I am stuck here.

I am a new player as of today, I like the atmosphere around here and hope I'll be able to do some interesting stuff with my beasts soonish.

For now, I'm working on expanding my menagerie and building ressources, and I'll try to work out how genetics and experience work to make the most out of my beasts. More detailed objectives should come about when I've figured this out a little more.

I don't think I've seen every species available so I don't know my favorite, but I really like how the Gryphon and the Roc mimic real life birds (I love bird watching).

I'm an adult player from Europe, I love fantasy and animals (and also Sci-Fi and music but that's not very relevant to this game). I am a vet but have not started working since getting out of school yet, hopefully I'll get to it soon. I play other online games like Howrse, offline games like Dwarf Fortress and Stardew Valley, and I would love to one day get into RP games but haven't had the opportunity yet.

Farewell!

Sangsus the sanguisuge

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2022-12-07 20:05:01 — Link

Welcome!!! You're like the second vet I've met on here.

I'm also an adult player. You're in for a treat, because on 1st January the Tundra event starts. You can start stockpiling granite now I guess. You can get your very own etelia which is a super rare pet. (If it choses to breed you lose it and get two babies, and so on and so forth)

If you have any questions let me know! I also have most schemes and blueprints for sale for 100 silver each. This game is a bit of a steep curve but once you've reached the top the fun part, setting yourself breeding challenges and meeting new people, is there for the taking :)

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• cRaZyCaT99
  • User

Posted at 2022-12-16 02:32:44 — Link

welcome :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla