Posted at 2022-10-05 21:04:10 — Link

I don't know if it's possible, but to have Apparel showing on the pets themselves when you click into them for a public sale or breed offer rather than just have a few icons showing what apparel they have (or in the case of breeding offer the icons don't even show up). I just see my pet with "Has Apparel" and click in, and it displays no apparel.

Especially when you already have to click into a pet's profile to see the apparel, making it so you can't really tell when a user's pet is wearing anything, but sales/breeding actually has a tag to let buyers know, they should be allowed to see how the pet looks with the apparel instead of having to go to its profile.

Slightly different thing for pet profiles, I'd love to see a little symbol showing whether pets are actively wearing apparel or not (like they do in sales/breed offers, but without the text) so I can go and look at it and bask in its glory. I understand if this could be a little hard to achieve though given it might need some serious UI shifting. 

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone