Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hello from a "returning newbie"

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• OceanTempest
  • User

Posted at 2022-09-16 23:04:20 — Link

Hey there, I'm OceanTempest. I once used to have an account here by the name of OceanBreeze. Unfortunately, I forgot about that account for a while, then I lost the password and email, so here I am again, starting fresh.

My favourite of the pets on this site have to be the gryphons, symurghs, and unicorns. Then again I also adore the dragons and the lykos. Ask me which of all the different pets I mentioned is my most favorite, and I'm afraid I won't be able to answer that...it's just too hard XD

Currently, I'm aiming to expand my inventory and stables (in that order) and then maybe move on to some breeding projects. At the moment I'm just collecting pets with good/decent genes that do well in explore and slowly gathering materials.

Although the community's rather quite and there's nothing much going on, I really like the game setting and am here just for my own pleasure. Not much of a talker, but feel free to send a pm if you feel like it. I'll be playing somewhat sporadically, mostly on weekends and maybe once or twice during the week.

Hope to see y'all around, and glad to be back,

Ocean

• sarahnyy051
  • User

Posted at 2022-09-17 13:29:07 — Link

Welcome back! Hope you are having a nice weekend and enjoying the game :)

• OceanTempest
  • User

Posted at 2022-09-18 02:39:23 — Link

Thank you, I am :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla