Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hellow, fellow mellow!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• ToxicSerpentinousEntity
  • User

Posted at 2022-09-04 19:32:00 — Link

Good day, evening, night or morning for people in different timezones who's playing this game!

I am ToxicSerpentiousEntity, AcridDrake, ToxicSerpent or Sivon/Tivon! I'm just a new player, since I got bored so I checked out about other website games that is similar to Flight Rising, and found this site! I am particularly not so knowledgable, so feel free to tell me what's quite important in this game!

And you can also give me a few tips for some stuff such as breeding, battling and other stuff, so I can get the hang of it!

I LOVE dragons, they're my favorite fictional creatures ever. Scaled entities with wings and tails? Cool!! A reptilian creature with long claws who can breathe out some sort of gas that is poisonous, acidic, freezing, burning or reality-breaking? Amazing!! Dragons are such a wide variety of creatures and I REALLY love them!!

As you can see, I also love reality-breaking creatures, so expect me to make characters that can end reality and dimensions, and also like entities similar to what I just said!

I do love chatting, however I may be sometimes away from my computer because I feel so much happier not using any social medias or forums, so be aware I might not respond. I am also quite young, so please do not send me mature messages.

Precisely and surely, ToxicSerpentiousEntity the dummy.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2022-09-05 15:48:56 — Link

Welcome! Any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• sarahnyy051
  • User

Posted at 2022-09-09 00:54:04 — Link

Welcome!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla