Boards < General < Help < Halpp

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• sarahnyy051
  • User

Posted at 2022-09-01 15:21:29 — Link

I'm weird with pet breeding games as I like to try and start my own breeding line, so have been trying to capture pets and go from there even though I know it will be longer. Is there any way to know where they will go? I built the cartographer's guild but I gather that only shows me where they were. Also, separately because I'm confused, what do the energy flow cards do? Hope you're all doing well!

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2022-09-01 15:31:31 — Link

I haven't caught pets in years, it's such a shlepp to level them to 50 to get GP1. Sorry I can't help with that.

However I can tell you about Energy Flow Cards: you get five per pet you send permanently to the State Portal Service. You can only send five pets per day.

Each card represents one Explore. So they become very useful during events, when you want to explore quite a lot.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• sarahnyy051
  • User

Posted at 2022-09-01 16:04:47 — Link

That's ok! I don't mind shlepping xD Thank you! As in I can locate more islands or something? Is there a maximum you can have? Sorry for all the questions

• sarahnyy051
  • User

Posted at 2022-09-01 16:11:04 — Link

Ah wait I understand the first part of that as I have no more islands left but can explore, woo hoo!

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2022-09-01 16:20:34 — Link

Yes, each flow card gives you one explore. :)

• sarahnyy051
  • User

Posted at 2022-09-01 16:29:19 — Link

Thank you! I will send all the captured pets I don't want there then and hopefully have enough by the next event :)

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2022-09-01 16:32:59 — Link

If you go on the Pet Trades, search for Wild Pet under the subheadings there. There are a few going cheaply.

• Starblazer
  • User

Posted at 2022-09-02 06:23:43 — Link

For capturing pets you are correct that it shows you where they currently are and you have to do a bit of guessing on where they are going to go. They follow a pattern and go from their den to either a field or watering hole, than to a field or watering hole (whichever type they were not at), and than back to their den. If 2 pets try to go to the same spot and there is not enough room for both, they will fight and the loser will appear to have stayed at their den.

They will always return to the same den so it is easier to keep track of when they will be returning to their den to try and catch them.

• sarahnyy051
  • User

Posted at 2022-09-02 14:01:10 — Link

Ooh thank you! I will pay closer attention to the reports then :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla