Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Chitter Chatter Thread (Anything!)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Butter
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 21:22:24 — Link

Chitter and Chatter about nothing in particular! Anyone and Anything is welcome c:

So, Hi! My name is Butter!

My favorite species are unicorns <3

My favorite unicorn is the okapi!

Some of the other things I like include:

Animals <3

Bright Colors!

Aywas and CS!

Friends <3

Gravity Falls, ATLA, Dallas, Pretty Little Liars, Adam Levine <3

Other things >.>

So yup!

♥ Butter makes everything bettter ♥

• SongDragon
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 02:21:30 — Link

Hi, I'm called SongDragon. I've been Song since I was twelve, and I'm not going to tell you how long that's been, haha.

My favorite species is dragons, as my name might imply. I actually like the spotted silver or the spotted white, best.

I love cats, as well as other animals, but I mention them because I used to volunteer at a cat shelter. I miss it there. That was like a second home while I was away at school.

Psychology, math, aquamarine, online games, role-plays, writing, drawing...

I like Tess Gerritsen and Ian Irvine as authors. Also, the T.V. shows I've gotten into have been Once Upon A Time, Doctor Who, and for some reason I'm struggling to think of others.

I struggle to make friends online, as I usually avoid the drama that comes with forums. I get along with my sister Peppermint well.

I decided to reply because your name made me laugh, especially paired with your signature. My boyfriend told me there was always something you could add depending on the food to make it better: sugar, salt, or butter.

"One of these days I'm going to raise up my glistening wings and fly..."

Janis Ian, Society's Child

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 13:07:52 — Link

Hey there! I'm Mouse. I don't really have much to say about myself, but I like Dr. Who and Once Upon a Time, too.

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• mint
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 21:40:14 — Link

Hey! I'm Mia, and my favorite species is the cockatrice (LOVE the gold ones)! 

I like art and music, and I've been trying to get back into roleplaying but it's hard to get used to something you haven't done in years. :c

and hey! I like Gravity Falls too!

electricity is in my soul.

• SongDragon
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-12 05:21:07 — Link

Hi Mouse, well met. Yay, Dr. Who!

Hello Mia. I keep getting back into RPing and falling out of it again, because it takes time, and I have too much stress in my life sometimes to keep up.

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-12 13:11:15 — Link

I've been trying to get into roleplaying... any tips for starting out? And also, I love cockatrices too (Can't seem to find any, though)!

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• SongDragon
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 03:33:26 — Link

Developing my character is usually where I start out. I want to know just about everything about how they'll act and react. I also like giving detail. I liked so-called "literary" role-plays, where I used to post over five hundred words. Two hundred words is a very abbreviated post. I'm pretty visual, though, and if the words don't paint the picture properly, I get frustrated.

Hehe, maybe I'll give it a shot on this site, at one point, and have a casual role-play.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla