Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Introduction

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• NymeriaRaynott
  • User

Posted at 2022-08-14 09:48:47 — Link

Hello! I am new to the game and would love advice on how to play or chat. I love animals and am going into medical school. I stumbled across the game during a late night spontaneous google session. So far, I really enjoy the gentic/sceinecy aspect of BeastKeeper, but I have no idea what I am doing. Any advice would be super helpful. Have a wonderful day! 

Dragons: Fire breath, Acute Eyesight, Fearsome look, Quickmind, Steel bones, Boiling blood (I like napalm though), Robust scales.

Rocs: Lightning strike, Acute eyesight, Massive wings, Quickmind, Steel bones, Sharp feathers.

Unis 1: Magic horn, Acute eyesight, Counterstrike, Steel bones, Gracefulness, Regen and Fragrance. (Doesn't work against etelia)

Uni 2: Acute eyesight, Determined, Massive hooves, Steel bones, Steel muscles, Regen and Magic mirror.

Cockatrices: Acid spit, Acute eyesight (petrifying gaze doesn't work on etelia), Poisonous claws, Steel bones, Regeneration and Venomous skin. Double the poison and double the fun.

Lykos Icebreath, Acute eyesight, Counterstrike, Steel bones, Hound, Tireless heart, Ice Aura (doesn't work on etelia so I substitute Elemental resistance)

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2022-08-14 14:12:00 — Link

Welcome!

Gene builds are the best part of this game. Look under Help--> List of genes for descriptions. If you have questions, just pm me!

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla