Boards < Advertising < Pet Sales < Trading 1 Month Premium for Pets

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Yvaine
  • User

Posted at 2022-07-26 19:06:22 — Link

I have a Premium scroll that I'm willing to trade for pets.

I would love to get my claws on Kamis (I remember wanting a Saturn Cat before taking my haitus, but I will consider others as well) or Etelias. Sadly I am not interested in Hoppers, so please don't offer any of those.

While I do consider trading this scroll for one Kami pet fair (if that's wrong, please don't yell at me, I just came back!), if you're going to offer normal pets, please don't offer just one, these scrolls are worth 50 gold.

I have recently fallen in love with deviants, so those might tempt me.

If anyone is willing to trade a hoard of Throdama for a scroll, I want to start breeding them and I only have one so I wouldn't mind looking at a nice selection of not related bugs (mostly workers please! I don't mind if they don't have full pheromones, I can work on that part, but since I want to breed them they need to be workers).

Please feel free to haggle with and throw offers at me~

<3

(also if this isn't allowed I am sorry and will totally take this down!)

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2022-07-26 19:51:07 — Link

Ok, problem: etelia can't be traded, pounded or sold. I have way too many so this really sucks.

I have plenty of interesting pets to tempt you. I can breed you a perfect throdama or two or three, I have lots of perfect pets of every description, and I have some deviants I might be persuaded to sell (I can part with duplicates).

I have perfect lykos, dragons, unicorns (two types), throdama, gryphons and rocs. I might part with some cockatrices if you pry them from my cold dead fingers. Make me an offer ^^

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Yvaine
  • User

Posted at 2022-07-27 15:11:25 — Link

Good to know about the Etelia, thanks~!! And sending a message! :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla