Boards < General < Help < Ridinghall - how to use it?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• BeastClara
  • User

Posted at 2022-07-21 17:44:41 — Link

Hello, I've recently decided to actually play this game (my account is old, but I just never played), and I habe made the ridinghall as it seemed useful... but I just can't find out how to use it. Can anybody explain to me?

• Starblazer
  • User

Posted at 2022-07-21 22:52:50 — Link

On your pet's page when it is not busy doing something there will be a train button under their name; provided they are not at a higher level than what you can train to with the level of riding hall you have. The level of your riding hall will determine how high you can train your pet and how many pets you can train at the same time.

Level 1 riding hall will allow you to train a pet to level 10 and up to 3 pets at the same time. Each additional level of riding hall increases the level you can train to by 10 and opens up additional training slots for more pets (to a maximum of 20 pets at a time).

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2022-07-21 23:07:14 — Link

I find it's cheaper to put pets on the Arena and then (provided they have good genes) they will level up for free. The ridinghall is great but the silver cost ratchets up fast.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• BeastClara
  • User

Posted at 2022-07-22 01:36:41 — Link

arete (#15328) wrote:

I find it's cheaper to put pets on the Arena and then (provided they have good genes) they will level up for free. The ridinghall is great but the silver cost ratchets up fast.

Indeed, I just noticed that... was hoping it would get better with higher building level, but I guess not...

thanks a lot, for the both of u :D

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2022-07-22 03:48:56 — Link

You're welcome!

Silver cost of training is based primarily on pet's level I think. It get's really costly above level 40. If I'm bored I just explore a lot to gain XP as well.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla