Boards < General < General Chat < You think the site will ever become alive?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• SaphOfTheLime
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-23 23:25:38 — Link

I'm on multiple sites like this and the low amount of players I've ever seen online while playing this one is saddening. Do you think this will ever change? Is there something that can be done? I don't do much here myself anymore, so I can't say I'm not a part of the problem...

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-25 15:18:06 — Link

Unfortunately it's a case of personal problems of the site owners preventing a massive site upgrade that was planned some years ago. And now the situation in Ukraine isn't helping matters either.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• DepressoExpresso
  • User

Posted at 2022-07-07 06:09:29 — Link

I just joined the site but I really hope that things will get better for the site. It seems like a lovely place even though I am a bit confused on what to do.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2022-07-07 11:41:24 — Link

If you need help just PM me, I've been playing for years.

Your best bet is to upgrade stable and warehouse first, and start exploring.

For breeding it's best to buy cheap GP3 pets and breed with good-gened males on the Breeding Offers. If you have good attacks you will win fights on Arena, which is a way to level up your pets for free.

Explore for items, sell the ones you don't need (eg the tack workshop stuff earns a good price)

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• FrolickingHatchlings
  • User

Posted at 2022-07-15 19:23:02 — Link

yeah, I hope it'll get more popular, its hard to find people to play int he arena when I have a lot of pets

• Tiger_Claw
  • User

Posted at 2022-12-15 06:12:08 — Link

this game is amazing but unfortunately i left for a while (now im back) and all my friends are gone.

Come check out my profile!

• FlintFireforge
  • User

Posted at 2023-01-16 23:11:50 — Link

arete (#15328) wrote:

Unfortunately it's a case of personal problems of the site owners preventing a massive site upgrade that was planned some years ago. And now the situation in Ukraine isn't helping matters either.

Are they okay? Like, does anyone know if the people who made the game are safe? Do they have social media somewhere?

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla