Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Giveaways < Free: Basic blueprints, schemes, and pets (CLOSED)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

• Starblazer
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-14 01:28:33 — Link

I am taking a break from the game so this thread is closed for now.

Free basic blueprints and schemes. It doesn't matter how old your account is, post what you need.

Blueprints:

• Sanctuary
  • Astrology lvl 1 - 3
  • Barn
  • Cartographers guild
  • Embassy
  • Inn
  • Laboratory lvl 2 - 3
  • Military academy lvl 1 - 3
  • Reserve
  • Ridinghall lvl 1 - 5
  • Stable lvl 2 - 4
  • Townhall lvl 2 - 4
  • Warehouse lvl 2 - 5

Schemes:

• Activated egg (grade 1)
  • Astrolabe
  • Bandage
  • Banner
  • Boat
  • Bugle
  • Carpet
  • Charged sticks
  • Climbing gear
  • Compass
  • Deviance extractor
  • Energy drink
  • Hourglass
  • Mantle
  • Microscope
  • Pendant
  • Portal energy cell
  • Ruby ring
  • Scepter
  • Squad energy pack
  • Statue
  • Sundial
  • Telescope
  • Test tubes

Golems:

• Adamantine 
  • Amethyst 
  • Clay 
  • Cotton 
  • Honey 
  • Hops 
  • Ink 
  • Laminaria 
  • Lazulite 
  • Magnetite 
  • Ore 
  • Rabbit meat 
  • Ruby
  • Shell 
  • Stone 
  • Sunflower 
  • Vermillion 
  • Wheat
  • Wood

I have limited quantities of the military academy level 3. It is not a basic blueprint and come from the portal on the battlefield. It is the only item that I am offering for free (while supplies last) that comes from the portal. They just seem to be the most common item to get from the portal and I have a bunch of extras.

If you are having trouble upgrading to a level 2 stable and/or warehouse, let me know what you are short. I may have some spare materials. This is only available for the first upgrade (to level 2) of your stable and warehouse.

Check out my free or train tab if you need a good explorer (pick a higher level pet for more silver from exploring). Great genes and GP3 if you are a breeder. Limit 1 pet per person I am removing the limit (no account age restrictions, I may increase the limit depending on demand). Post request in this thread (I will not send pets from private message requests). I will continue to level pets to 50 until they are claimed.

I am not very active but I do try to check in at least once a day.

• GuardGirl1214
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-27 01:15:23 — Link

i need everything i just started

• Starblazer
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-27 23:29:23 — Link

GuardGirl1214 (#92617) wrote:

i need everything i just started

I can send you some once you make room in your inventory. Was there specific ones you need right away? Did you need the materials to help upgrade to level 2 stables and warehouse and if so, how much of each material are you short?

You can always come back and request more (I have no account age limit for these).

• DriveawayAwesome
  • User

Posted at 2022-05-02 03:43:04 — Link

I've only been on here about two days and I think I am finally working it all out lol. Do you have some blueprints you could send my way please? :)

• Starblazer
  • User

Posted at 2022-05-02 06:30:28 — Link

DriveawayAwesome (#92687) wrote:

I've only been on here about two days and I think I am finally working it all out lol. Do you have some blueprints you could send my way please? :)

I have all of the ones listed in my first post. Was there specific ones you needed right away and did you need help with the first upgrade of your stable and/or warehouse?

• GuardGirl1214
  • User

Posted at 2022-05-03 06:48:56 — Link

i have the room in my warehouse for as many blue prints as u can send me i have the level 2 warehouse i realy need thr boat and climbing gear scheme too as well as any golems you wish to send my way

• Starblazer
  • User

Posted at 2022-05-03 08:11:08 — Link

Sent you those two and as many golems as I could. If you want more once you make room, let me know. :)

• artixii
  • User

Posted at 2022-05-04 01:19:14 — Link

Hello! I am a generally new player. Could I possibly have a level 2 stable blueprint and some vermillion if this is still open, please? Thank you!

• Starblazer
  • User

Posted at 2022-05-04 01:24:02 — Link

Sent the blueprint. I do not have a lot of vermillion as I use it to trade for what I need.

• artixii
  • User

Posted at 2022-05-04 01:25:42 — Link

Thanks!

• artixii
  • User

Posted at 2022-05-04 22:51:29 — Link

Hello, I know I have already gotten some stuff, but if its possible could I get some more blueprints and a golem or two? Im currently working to get enough materials for my stable, though I need a few more things, mostly buildings. Thanks again!

• Starblazer
  • User

Posted at 2022-05-05 19:15:08 — Link

Sent you a blueprint and some materials to help. Your inventory was full. Please let me know specific blueprints once you have more room.

• artixii
  • User

Posted at 2022-05-05 23:13:10 — Link

Thanks!

• Starblazer
  • User

Posted at 2022-05-22 06:16:00 — Link

I am starting to get a few pets close to level 50 so I am going to open my free tab up. They are all available, I will continue to train those that have not hit level 50 until they are claimed. Limit 1 pet per person. Please post here so it is easier for me to keep track of everything.

• SerialKillerXO
  • User

Posted at 2022-05-28 07:30:14 — Link

Can I have this female Lyko?

https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1824990

-SerialKillerXO

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla