Boards < General < Pet Showcase < Surprise! Have the only Cremello Male Unicorn.

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Red
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 13:27:48 — Link

No I swear, I didn't expect them to produce this baby? I was expecting something on the lines of Chestnut Overo or Buckskin Piebald with recessive Creme.

I highly doubt that he's the only male since I remember seeing a Cremello up for stud, just not researched genes. But yeah, everyone meet Caramel.

I used the search function twice to check if it's really true (one for dominant only and another for recessive, I would have done the single gene search but there's too many chestnuts out there), but the search only shows researched genes so it'll forever be far from accurate. There's apparently only 5 Cremello's in the game as by search function and I have the only male.

He has wonderful genes as well. No negative recessives, no red marks. He's also a Recessive and Dominant Creme, so the future generations will indeed carry the Creme gene.

He'll be up for stud when he's old enough. Sadly I won't be able to breed him with China as they are siblings from another father.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-09 19:28:41 — Link

What a pretty boy!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 20:26:47 — Link

Ooh, congrats! I may have to breed with him myself... I'm a little addicted to unicorn breeding. >>

#33507 on Aywas

• Indiana
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 22:10:58 — Link

Congrats on such a lovely foal....I adore cremellos, so hope that I will be able to breed on of my mares to him when he is an adult 

• NiteThorn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 22:23:23 — Link

That's awesome! Congratulations. Looks like he's carrying some amazing genes on top of such a beautiful coat.

Exhibited Sim: YukiBaby #23145

FanFiction: xXFrostKittenXx #4390707

A few bits of silver is nothing in real life...but it can be the difference between a stable expansion and limiting your breeding goals.

• Lokisghost
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 02:48:17 — Link

Snap!

Yours is lovely indeed, though :)

I suspect there's a fair few of the out there not researched, which has to be a good thing for breeding plans with your China XD

• Red
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 10:54:49 — Link

I knooow, I saw him earlier! XD Oh well.

• emmie1977
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-12 02:25:56 — Link

congrats :)

i did have one, which would be the one you saw up for stud, but i used a mutagen on him to try and improve his other genes and turned him palomino, and then used another and turned him okapi.....i left him alone after that.......lol

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla