Boards < General < Pet Showcase < Male chestnut unicorn

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 10:40:42 — Link

ok so i have this boy http://beastkeeper.com/pet/17909 but iam not sure if his stats and genetics are any good can anyone help me with this?

Also if i have any other good pets can you pm me about them? please, iam still sorta new so iam not sure whats good geneics are or what bad ones are so yer

(wasnt sure where to put or ask this. if its in the wrong spot sorry)

i get on rarely thise days but this dose not mean my pets in my no group page are for sale! if i long on after a while to find out that someones asking for one, i will not be happy! i may even put you on a ignore list. Just so you know.

• NiteThorn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 08:29:07 — Link

His stats are pretty normal, with the exception of the thickskin; that increases his hitpoints, which is good. He's carrying a couple bad ones, but whether his offspring get them or not is going to be a lot of luck, mostly.

Under the help tab, there's a list of genes. You can look through them.

Exhibited Sim: YukiBaby #23145

FanFiction: xXFrostKittenXx #4390707

A few bits of silver is nothing in real life...but it can be the difference between a stable expansion and limiting your breeding goals.

• Karia
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 10:45:59 — Link

Its good stats but the agility is a bit low

• Karia
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 10:46:57 — Link

My unicorn Dorothy has lots of intution

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-24 09:06:42 — Link

ok thank you for the help (iam still not goof with stats and geans even though ive been here for a few weeks.)

i get on rarely thise days but this dose not mean my pets in my no group page are for sale! if i long on after a while to find out that someones asking for one, i will not be happy! i may even put you on a ignore list. Just so you know.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla