Boards < Advertising < Pet Sales < Looking for deviant rocs, offer dev. pumas & gryphons!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• TheTVJunkie
  • User

Posted at 2022-02-26 16:22:59 — Link

Hello fellow beastkeepers! :) Since I'm almost done with completing my gryphons and pumas collection, I have quite a few spare deviants which I'd happily trade for roc deviants (rocs being my next long-term project) now.

Please offer only 3G (three green star) with max 1 degen (1 red star), maybe 2G and no degen, but I would have to look at such a pet first. Preferably homozygous in colour and pattern, I don't care much for the rest of the genes. Please note that I will only trade rocs if I do not already own them.

Homoz. deviants will be traded for homoz. deviants, double deviants for double deviants etc, unless stated otherwise (like two regular deviants for one double deviant etc.).  I don't bite, and negotiating is fine with me as long as both parties are happy with the deal in the end.

Also, please refrain from imprudent ("Can I have this pet for 1 silver?") and ridiculous offers ("This pet is so pretty, give it to me for free!") since those won't even be dignified with an answer anymore. Thank you.

Here's the tab for you to roam:

https://beastkeeper.com/pets/125178/1

In case the link doesn't work, please click the "Temporary Trade" tab on my profile page. Enjoy!

• Shiva55
  • User

Posted at 2022-02-27 17:25:37 — Link

How do people get their pets to have a sybolm before their names? like you have the lightning bolts.

May the Ice Queen, bless you with the ability to freeze your foes, and slide into victory - IQ1 

Shiva55

• TheTVJunkie
  • User

Posted at 2022-02-27 18:34:20 — Link

@Shiva55 - It's unicode symbols. C/p them where you want it.

• chcolate
  • User

Posted at 2022-03-09 09:07:26 — Link

I have a few roc devs, may be able to find one. I have something I like, but probably won't get cuz its a double dev and i only have devs.

Be Happy!

“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
– Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

where to stream harry potter

Always in need of expand stable scrolls. Will pay a good amount of silver for it. Potions are also needed, just PM me and we can negotiate the price. Also looking for leather.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla