Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Salutations to All.

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• ERDarkWolf
  • User

Posted at 2022-02-26 01:55:50 — Link

I am EllaRose,

I love to read a lot so reading all I can to learn this wonderful Game.

pm me if you have any suggestions on what to read next or just to get to know me is wonderful to.

I love Dragons the most then the Unicorn, Love Fantasy things....

found this game by Surfing the new.. hahaha... Love to surf to find games to play, cause I am retired and nothing better than playing games. lol

Great Gaming to All

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2022-02-26 16:03:30 — Link

Welcome to Beastkeeper!

If you need help or advice, just ask :)

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Wisteria

Posted at 2022-02-26 20:57:25 — Link

Hi EllaRose! Welcome to the BeastKeeper community. 

There are some cool guides here for quite a few different topics.

There is also the help forum if anything pops up you want quicker answers to. If you're post shy (many are!) I'd be happy to try my help at answering things too when I pop on.

I like to give the beginner advise of.. Don't eat the magic food! Hahaha. You can trade a single premium food item (found here) for quite a bit of building materials. The stable is of course important, but so is the barn to free up warehouse space, and the astrologist to help finding specific materials. You can get lucky and find magic food yourself by defeating guardians at animal shaped statues in explore- they are gray in color and you can't miss them! It's not a super common drop, however.

This isn't a fast paced game, but one rewarding of clever thinking and strategy. Welcome, again!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla