Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hi! Hello there!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• tiberiusbayowolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 04:57:38 — Link

Pleased to meet you, I joined this site cause of my sibling Youkaihybrid. You can call me Tiberius, Bayowolf, Wolf, Bayo, you, that random child person. Whatever strikes you at the moment. I'm thrilled to join the site! =D

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 05:06:52 — Link

Ollo, stranger. I see you didn't choose the griffen. x3x Meanie.... We meet again, first this morning when you tried to steal my blanket and now here you are on the forums. Battle grounds my dear Canada! ^_^ lol Sorry random people I have to do this to Tiberius.

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 05:07:28 — Link

Hey and welcome to the site Bayowolf~ I'm glad you are thrilled to be a part of it~

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 05:33:17 — Link

Hehehehehehhehehehehehe this means I can span you like crazy! We can rp together!

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• tiberiusbayowolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 04:45:51 — Link

Why thank you, was nice to meet you! Nice to see you as well Dragon.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla