Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Storing XP

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Alexa7765
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-22 22:22:27 — Link

If a pet is lvl 50 and you still battle a lot of monsters, how about a function that lets the player store xp and then give it to other pets that need xp?

Want a deviant or a double? You've come to the right place! Message me which deviant you want and I'll check my devaints to see if I can breed one for you! Prices vary from 10,000 to 100,000, depending on what your deviant has.

• Wisteria

Posted at 2022-02-04 20:26:21 — Link

The game has a realistic baseline, and without a helmet of transmiting or a special technology, our pets can't share their secrets- I would think!

Also what about descendents of heros who earn genetic power? It's an individual right of passage that every beast must make on their own, as hard as it can be.

HOWEVER having a special benefit for level 50 pets still out there exploring is never something a person would dislike, but we already have:
-Bigger maps for higher level pets, which means more materials and more use out of the astrologist building.
-Higher number of silver found while exploring for higher level pets.
-Ability to greate genetic power in offspring.

(This is my experience, I believe I am right but may be missing something.)

If they had the ability to find an item/resource other pets couldn't while exploring, that would be really interesting. 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla