Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hi, I'm Stormy1

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Stormy1
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-14 11:15:46 — Link

you can either call me Stormy or Stormy-one. I came here because my cousins recommended it as a cool place to breed pets and do fun things like explore and fight beasts. We have a cousins club where we scout the internet for fun games/pet sites to explore and play. We don't live that close to each other but we are constantly texting each other - so different isp addresses. The only common thing we might have is our beloved Gran who will let us use her paypal if we pay her in advance - just to let you all know. Occasionally we may visit one another but not usually that often (unless it's a holiday or something like that).

about me - I'm in college, currently trying to wrap my brain around an accounting program. I live at home with my 2 siblings and our 3 cats (and Mom). They call me Stormy because my moods come out of nowhere and then are gone like a brief, wild summer storm. But I think I'm friendly and will certainly accept friend requests. My fav pet here so far are the lykos (because they can have more energy than the others). Looking forward to meeting you all some day.

• cornihorse
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-14 18:11:22 — Link

hi stormy

I'm not like normal girls.........I'm not even a girl...........I'M A HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP woodie u were awesome and i will miss u

Other games I can be found on!

Horse Reality - Horsayay

Noble Horse - Sxauti

• CalicoOaks
  • User

Posted at 2022-02-10 23:14:56 — Link

Hello and Welcome Stormy! I am  Calico Oaks. I enjoy the game off adn on as sometimes I get busy with horse related stuff. I am probably one of the oldest players here age wise. I am old enough to be your grandmother. I enjoy the game. Feel free to PM me and I will help you if I can.

Off Track Thoroughbreds are my Passion

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla