Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Proposed layout change

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 02:59:04 — Link

So, I've been thinking about this one for a while now and I think the pet page layout should be changed around a little.

I noticed a couple of days ago that the food order didn't match up with the stats order and I almost made a topic about it, but it appears that they actually fixed that while I wasn't looking... however, to make this even easier to understand, I propose a slight layout change.

I photoshoped up an image of what this change might look like. This image might be a little big though (760kb) so you've been warned.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0HKZTEHqym-MFNRRF9NdWJBeEU/edit?usp=sharing

The primary purpose of this change would be to make it easier to understand what foods do what and also easier to see what attacks to select for auto-battle.

Of course, the font for them would need to be changed a little since I pretty much just shrank the images to get the stars to be the right size. I also resized the left column to match the right which makes the page more symetrical and aesthetically pleasing.

• koben
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 04:43:26 — Link

supports i like the look of that page so much better than the sites.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-09 11:01:32 — Link

No support from me. 

I like the real one much more.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla