Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < scheme/blueprint modification

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• koben
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 02:53:12 — Link

the mechanics as is, schematics will soon be worthless, everyone will have the only one they will ever need. we will gradually just amase piles of useless schematics

a little bit of reality thrown in: my mom taugh me how to sew as a kid, if you ever handled those pattens you would know where im comming from, they were so flimsy. sometime they would rip, get stuff spilled on them, one time our pet tried to eat them.

so lets throw some reality at the game / and think about the economy at the same time, and make schematics WORTH MORE. Potential the items crafted from them as well.

so my suggestion is to propse to Drop the coin cost to create the items manufactuing. but make schematics only be able to create a certain amount of items

the modification would take a lot of coding work or at least i think it would but i could be worth it.

suggestion for buildings/blueprints:
 over time buildings need repairs so i propse to help increase the value of blueprints by once the building is complete the blueprint is removed form our "liabray", -due to wear and tear on the construction site. every couple months your building starts to fall apart. each building would lose some of its benifits, if you dont repair it by the next time the site automates the decomposition of buildings you get double

you will not loose benifits for a stable/warehouse/town hall if its only lvl 1

stable = you lose 1-2 slots (if they are filled at the time the pets are locked away form use -NO one will LOOSE the pet)

town hall you lose %15 of your daily pay

ware house - due to flooding you can not use 2-4 slots

Cguild - it becomes hazzy to determain the exact spot of wild animals - ther is a 5% chance your guide will guess wrong.

riding hall, due to debre and inadiquie facilities it takes twice as long to train your pet

to repair you buildings you need to get a new blueprint, and 5-10% of the BASIC materials in compared to the origional recipe.

a riding hall- costs to make

Stone 50
Wood 50

Coins 1000

Constitution 55

to repair it would cost

5-10 stone

5-10 wood

any pet could preform the task.

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 03:01:41 — Link

Support for making schematics only able to be used a certain amount of times, no support for the rest.

#33507 on Aywas

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 03:03:54 — Link

I don't support this at all. I think instead they should just keep adding new buildings/items to the game to craft. New items to craft means that old schematics will be useful in trade (Scriptorium) and also all the resources we have will also be useful.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla