Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Fix the Pound!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• cornihorse
  • User

Posted at 2021-12-29 15:57:34 — Link

I just want to say, the pound is really bad right now. There are to many pets, and no sense of organization. 

So what if we could search for specific pets? Like type in there name and all creatures with that name show up. Or if you want a unicorn, you can select that and only those creatures show up.

ya.

I'm not like normal girls.........I'm not even a girl...........I'M A HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP woodie u were awesome and i will miss u

Other games I can be found on!

Horse Reality - Horsayay

Noble Horse - Sxauti

• Wisteria

Posted at 2022-02-04 20:36:10 — Link

I believe you may find an official response to this commonly suggested plight in rejected submissions, but it takes some digging.

The pound was never meant to be searchable, and is not intended as a place to simply get free pets- is what I remember from the response.

However you don't need to go to the pound to adopt pets, and if you want to ensure a chance at a higher quality adopt- go instead to perfect stud male's pages or frequent some heavy breeder's animals who use the pound to offload extras. You can find some really great foundation pets that are a few off perfect (or sometimes perfect!) to breed to public stud males to continue your collection. I hope that helps.

ETA: You use the great pet's page to click on the number of offspring they have, view the offspring, find some whose owner is "Pound" (system = released to reserve) and adopt a pet this way.

If they are all the same color results and you can click siblings that weren't sent to the pound, you can see what the genes will probably be.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla