Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < New premium feature: Leave island

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 00:55:32 — Link

The ability to leave islands without walking back to the portal. Simple yet effective. Personally I hate when I clear a map and I have t o walk all the way back to the portal which is usually the farthest thing from me on an island (because of my method of searching the islands). So, I think premium accounts should get this feature while non-premiums always have to walk back.

Feel free to add ideas, comment on this suggestion, and discuss.

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 01:47:25 — Link

Definitely support. It's not like it adds any sort of challenge or anything to have to slowly toddle your way back to the portal once you clear a map, and it doesn't take away anything to let people warp out.

• koben
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 02:09:54 — Link

already suggested

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/775

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 02:40:12 — Link

already suggested

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/775

Not quite. You see, that was multiple suggests bundled into one and also, they had various other suggestions coupled with the free port out. My idea is to make it a PREMIUM FEATURE. As in, your account has to be a premium account to utilize (which all beta accounts currently have free premium).

The reason I feel like this is important is because as it is, premium doesn't really offer a whole lot of perks other than autobattle. This could just be one of those tiny little details that doesn't really add too much to premium in term of power (since premium should never offer unfair game advantages) but in terms of convinence and saving time while playing can make that game a lot more fun.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-09 11:02:39 — Link

Or maybe an item like a mini-portail that you can bring everywhere and teleport with it. Maybe 10 charges or unlimited, depending on the price it would costs.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 17:01:34 — Link

Definate support. Toddling is no fun. Making it a premium feature is a good idea, because as mentioned, premium doesn't have that many perks yet.

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-10 05:48:37 — Link

It's a great idea to make it a premium feature, thanks!

Our main idea is that premium account doesn't affect balance but gives interface and usability advantages. And this is exactly it :)

Thanks for suggestion.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla