Boards < Community < Writing < Wisteria (a short story)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• cornihorse
  • User

Posted at 2021-11-02 03:50:07 — Link

I kneeled by the small little creature, praying it was alive. It had been a very difficult birth. The foals mother, Jua, did not come in when I called the rest of freedom herd back to the barn, and after searching for the entire night, we had found herin labor in the farthest corner of the pasture, under the wisteria trees. She was in labor for over 24 hours, and we had to call a vet to help Jua finish. The foal was curled in a small chesnut colored bundle, and she hadn't nursed at all yet. I began trying to lift her head up to nurse, but Jua reared and ran away from the foal. The little filly weakly opened her eyes and attempted to whinny, but she instantly colapsed with exaustion. I got one of my workers to get me a bottle of lykos milk, and other workers to get a temporary fence put up around us. But there was still one important thing to do. Name her. I decided to name her Wisteria, after the tree's she was born under. I planned to raise her to be a strong willed mare who would one day ead the heard. 

I'm not like normal girls.........I'm not even a girl...........I'M A HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP woodie u were awesome and i will miss u

Other games I can be found on!

Horse Reality - Horsayay

Noble Horse - Sxauti

• Seawing4evs
  • User

Posted at 2021-12-18 14:26:12 — Link

Cute :)

The seawings anthom.

Seawings oh seawings with scales green and blue.

Seawings oh seawings with scales pink and purple.

Seawings oh seawings with talons webed and sharp.

Seawings oh seawings with tails strong and large.

We live in seas or deepest blue.

Isolated from the contanent.

Delagated to protecting our queen.

But we're never really that content.

We are a proud old tribe of whale munchers.

But we really love our lunches.

A break with cake.

Or a salmon pie or two.

Seawings oh seawings I worship you.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla