Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Can't swap recipes with Scriptorium.

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-08 23:42:33 — Link

You've found Scriptorium!

The old archivist enthusiastically welcomes you and asks if you would like to enrich the scriptorium collection with the scrolls that you have. In exchange for enriching the scriptorium he offers you a copy he has made of another recipe.

You don't have any recipes to perform exchange.

---

Now here's the thing. I do have Blueprints: Stable (lvl 2) Quantity: 1 in my inventory. Is there something I'm missing or is this a bug/glitch?

The pet I'm encountering this on is Bagheera and I haven't moved him off the map in question in case that help.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-09 00:26:22 — Link

We just checked this Scriptorium. It has the Blueprints: Stable (lvl 2) too so you can't perform an exchange.

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 00:45:09 — Link

Ohhhh. I see. Well if that's the case then maybe it should roll a different blueprint so that you can still exchange? Or at the very least let you know what blueprint it HAS to exchange so that if it's the same then you'll know you can't swap them.

I understand this fix was to solve a previous bug with swapping two of the same recipe. Now that I know this I understand.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla