Boards < General < Pet Showcase < What keeps you in Beastkeeper most of the time?

Boards

Poll: What do you mostly spend time on in Beastkeeper (check box with majority of your time)?

Pets

1 votes / 20%
Skins

0 votes / 0%
Quests

0 votes / 0%
Crafting

0 votes / 0%
Pet trades

0 votes / 0%
Item trades

0 votes / 0%
Chatting

1 votes / 20%
Breeding

1 votes / 20%
Exploring

2 votes / 40%
Training/ Fighting

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Arya Svit-Kona
  • User

Posted at 2021-08-20 00:57:53 — Link

There are several activities available in Beastkeeper: quests, crafting, etc. However, there are also questions. How do you know if your pets are the right ones for anything? What made you decide to keep them? What makes you enjoy Beastkeeper? These questions are examples and are just to talk. You can even make up your own question and answer it in this thread.

Edit: If a pet has good genetics, win streak, and tactics, then I will keep them. Beastkeeper is so much fun for me, because I love spending time raising my pets.

~This letter was jotted down, tossed to the messenger, and its author disappeared into the library.

• Azusa
  • User

Posted at 2021-08-22 12:59:37 — Link

I spend most of time exploring at the moment. I've got a heap of Watchmen Rocs, and I'm under a Lockdown for corona Virus (I don't have it) so I have too much free time. I think Exploring is the trading of free time for growth in this game. 

When I'm breeding I know what I want the end product to look like genewise, so I breed what I've got until I get offspring that are closer to that than there parents are, then I move the parents on and start breeding with the new blood

In the longest term I want to compete on the battlefield (Well the mirror, not sure if it's possible to get competetive on the homeworld) and create some cool arena Cockatrice, as well as having a small group of pets that can each cover multiple quests. Very early days for me, but I try to make choices with these goals in mind. I'm in no rush though.

How about you? You started the thread, but didn't answer your own questions, I'm always keen to see how other people see the game.

• Arya Svit-Kona
  • User

Posted at 2021-08-27 05:43:03 — Link

[Post Deleted]

~This letter was jotted down, tossed to the messenger, and its author disappeared into the library.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla