Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < hello!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• aaron
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-08 21:37:31 — Link

hello everyone uwu my name is aaron although i guess that's clear haha

i actually joined a little while back (late january??) and then abandoned the site for a while because i got confused, but now i'm back. i'm not really fond of sites that have the whole 'make your pet the best via their stats' thing, but i like how this site looks so far and i like the breeding system, so i think i'll stick around!! i'm still a little confused, but the faq has been helpful.

i'm not really that talkative mostly because i'm just not good at talking but i'd like to meet some of you anyway! also i play a few other sites like sylestia, aywas, and neurogalaxy.

as for details about myself, i'm not that interesting. i like deer, horror manga, drawing, and other silly stuff. also, i really enjoy homestuck.

also a random question- how long does it take for the catchers to find a pet? they caught a puma for me once but that was something that happened during my long absence, so i'm not sure how long it took for them to find it.

edit: aaalso, what are the beast temple things for? i've never been able to beat any of the creatures guarding them.

• Neve
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 01:12:15 — Link

Welcome to BK (sort of)! :D Feel free to shoot me a message if you would just like to say hello!

Don't worry, I'm not too talkative, either. :P I've been sort of just randomly joining in on threads,  haha.

It takes a 'week,' or the remaining time of the 'week' for your catchers to come back. At the top of the page, it tells you how many hours and minutes are left in the 'week.' (: I think a new week starts every three hours.

Beast temple things? Like the temples you find in the explore? Honestly, I'm not sure what they are. I know you need to have a high genetic grade for them, but those are so hard to increase. :P I'm still working on it. Basically, you need to get your pet up to level 50, breed it, and then you have a genetic grade 1 baby.

Neve!

• stephofd
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 01:18:24 — Link

Welcome back aaron!

When you place a catcher, they spend the rest of the game week, which is four hours, in that spot..  If they don't find a pet within that time, you have to put them there again.  If your catcher caught a puma while you were gone, it must have been within four hours of you leaving.

If you beat a creature at a beast temple, you get treasure.  But you need a really strong pet.

I hope that was helpful!

• aaron
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 19:40:40 — Link

thank you both! that clears things up a lot, especially with the catchers. nice to meet you guys! uwu

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla