Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Typo

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• carnationdaisy170
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-02 23:19:36 — Link

in the profile description of 'bones' there is an extra letter 'a'. It's a small typo, but I wanted to tell you just in case.

it basically says: Assorted bones brought back from glorious hunts. Some of them are just trophies, but others are a valuable as a crafting material. 

it should be: Assorted bones brought back from glorious hunts. Some of them are just trophies, but others are valuable as a crafting material.

“Sometimes opportunities float right past your nose. Work hard, apply yourself, and be ready. When an opportunity comes you can grab it.”- Julie Andrews

"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Tom Hanks as Forrest Gump

"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true." - Cinderella

-If you would like to be the happy owner of one of my pets, feel free to PM me and I will set up an offer! 

-I accept all friend requests, and am extremely happy to help all newbies!

-Happy Trails to you! xoxo carnationdaisy170     have a GREAT day! <3 

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2021-07-07 17:16:35 — Link

Thank you for reporting! Fixed :)

• carnationdaisy170
  • User

Posted at 2021-08-18 02:03:41 — Link

no problem!

“Sometimes opportunities float right past your nose. Work hard, apply yourself, and be ready. When an opportunity comes you can grab it.”- Julie Andrews

"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Tom Hanks as Forrest Gump

"If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true." - Cinderella

-If you would like to be the happy owner of one of my pets, feel free to PM me and I will set up an offer! 

-I accept all friend requests, and am extremely happy to help all newbies!

-Happy Trails to you! xoxo carnationdaisy170     have a GREAT day! <3 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla