Boards < Community < Roleplay < Beasts of Torsthine [O] [A]

Boards

Poll: Which group would your character be in?

Northern Kingdoms

2 votes / 50%
Brids Kingdom

0 votes / 0%
Sacred Desert

0 votes / 0%
Rane-Fall Kingdom

0 votes / 0%
Boundless

1 votes / 25%
Outsiders

1 votes / 25%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Wheeze
  • User

Posted at 2021-05-01 07:58:04 — Link

[OOC] - This is my first ever Thread as well as my first roleplay on here! This Roleplay will always be open to new members! It is a little different in mythical creature standpoints, I hope that's okay. They're all kinda made up, but you can add any type of mythical creature you want in the Outsiders or any group they mainly apply to. Although most other kingdoms are mainly humanoid based. Honestly if this doesn’t go anywhere, I’m okay with that XD.

*ALL MYTHICAL CREATURES ARE ALLOWED*

*PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS! I KNOW IT’S A LOT, BUT IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT!!!*

[Description] - The human world has been removed from all history and has been replaced by creatures of all types. It's like if you took Beast Keepers and merged them with their pets! This great space of land has been named "Torsthine." Although these creatures find themselves separated from one another in a mutual agreement of hatred.

In the north lie three Kingdoms: These kingdoms mainly work together. The Houndroms (any humanoid wolf, dog, or canine like species), The Shrieks (Monsterous Ghost-like ice creatures that can take the form of any animal that happens to die in the frigid condions of the north; in a way the creature is reborn, just without certain emotions), The Hoofsed (any creature that is humanoid and has hooves really, although some of these creatures have moved south-west, but still claim to be a part of the kingdom), All of these societies are Democratic in nature.

In Between the north and the south is one central kingdom. This is The Brids Kingdom. They are highly protective of their genes. They only mate with their own species. They have a very specific body type. They have a very humanoid shape. Their heads look like that of a human’s with each being unique; their faces are covered in extremely small feathers.. They also have “hair” which is actually made of smaller feathers than the ones of their bodies, these feathers can be They have a collar of feathers that surrounds their head. The longest feathers of the collar are located at the back of the neck. The rest of their bodies are made up of longer feathers (can be fluffy or thin), their arms make up their entire wings. At the ends of their wings are three fingers in which they can use to grab things. Their legs heavily resemble that of a raptors, with their feet ending in four toes, one with a claw sticking up. These are used for grasping tree branches. And finally, their tail can be of two shapes, one being more peacock like and the other being more raptor esque. The first tail is almost exactly the same as a peacocks, but it is not restricted by specific colors or patterns. Where the raptor tail must have feathers sticking out of the tip; although the entire tail can be fluffy feathered or thin feathered. Their society is a Monarchy (Females rule over males in this society).

Below the Brids Kingdom is the Sacred Dessert Kingdom. Although it’s name is rather lovely, the actual desert itself is not. It is home to the Scorpierons, Desert Snizzards, Buzwaks, and other desert-like creatures. This land runs as a mix of monarchy and communism. It hardly has rules as to who leads. Although the leader is often dictated by their strength. Whoever kills the old king is the new one, and he decides a new council. He gets the most respect and is able to do as he wishes, while in the rest of their land everyone is given the same amount for everything. This is why there are a multitude of rebel groups that make homes in the ground, attempting to overthrow the government one step at a time. Most who live in this area care little for rules, and love going against them. (Scorpierons look like humans, although they have pincers for hands, mandibles by their mouths, and the lower half of their bodies are made up of scorpion parts, they also have the tails of a scorpion. Although these can have variants of mantis, bees, butterflies, and other bug species. Desert Snizzards have humanoid bodies (much like almost every other creature so far), they have horns that stick out of the sides of their heads, backs, and tails. Although they have large frills (much like a spino) that trail down their backs and large claws that sprout from their fingertips. Buzwaks are any type of other bird-like humanoid species that doesn't resemble a Brid.

To the East of the Brids Kingdom is the Rane-Fall Kingdom. This is composed of Rainforest Snizzards. Rainforest Snizzards are extremely different from Desert ones. Rainforest ones have crests like King cobras that often have a mixture of the two parents’ patterns on theirs. They are also humanoid (How diverse! Not really :/), although they do have human-like hair that sprouts from their heads. They have hook-like claws for climbing trees and the skin folds under their arms, similar to the flying lizard or Gliding Lizards. They have tails like rattlesnakes and their mouths are very similar to snakes with two large  poisonous fangs. Each Snizzard can have a different type of poison from another. This is a society that is very similar to the Brids, they hardly mate with other species (although it is not entirely banned, the non-Snizzard mate, just has to be a citizen of the Snizzard’s kingdom.

To the west from the center kingdom lies the Boundless. This kingdom is made up of almost every species, although it is incredibly different from the Outsiders. This group is led by an elected leader (usually feline, considering this group was made by Kitzens.), this is one of the most tame groups of them all. They work together to reach goals and work as one. Freedom is incredibly important. This Kingdom is heavily populated by hound-like creatures who don’t like the frigid temperatures of the north (ex. Hyenas, Maned Wolf, Fennec Fox), horses and other hoofed animals that moved for similar reasons of the dogs, other refugees that managed to escape from their governments, or other creatures of all species. *Kitzens, any feline-like humanoid creature* (Heavily Democratic)

Outsiders - The Outsiders group is an archaic society which is not ruled by anyone. Those who live in this group must rely on themselves or trusted others to live. This group is made up of near, every type of creature imaginable. Any creatures who had not developed the same as the rest of their species reside here. Many of the other kingdoms do not like Outsiders much, but can notice their value depending on the leader. This group resides in the south- east area of the land. 

*NOTE: There are aquatic types of creatures, but they are hardly developed (sorry if you're a sea-life lover :( They didn't have the same connections to humans as other creatures did when the world rebirthed itself. This is why they have fewer adaptations in comparison to the land creatures. They didn't need to escape anything, the water creatures were completely safe.*

*Notes: all species except for Brids, Snizzards, and Scorpierons can become mates without legal repercussions from their own homelands. All creatures can be any color and pattern (Please do keep it reasonable though, I don’t want any magical, rainbow, fairy, gods or goddesses, please.) and if you need me to explain any of them in further detail, just ask.

I hope this makes sense, like I said; if you need anything explained further or need to check where your character fits; ’ll be glad to tell you!*

[Some General Rules]  - You may have up to 5 characters at once. This is unless your character is a part of a clan or group that requires more than 5 characters! This is especially so for Scorpierons, or any other pack or clan species. If you remove a character please state how and why they are being removed! You can’t just say they vanished, give us a little bit more to work with! No swearing, please! You can use some rude-esque words but no cussing! Please keep it PG 13 to the best of your abilities, no overly mature content! Be respectful and don’t control someone else's characters! If you need any more guidelines for how you should behave in a role play, there is a sticky note on the top of the list of Roleplays!

*PLEASE SPECIFY WHERE YOUR CHARACTER IS WHEN ROLEPLAYING*:

RFK - Rane-Fall Kingdom

SD - Sacred Desert

BK - Brids Kingdom

OS - Outsiders

NH, NHO, NS - Northern Hound, Northern Hoofsed, Northern Shrieks

B - Boundless

I'm a Minimal Conflict Creature. <3

• Wheeze
  • User

Posted at 2021-05-01 08:29:28 — Link

BK

OOC:

As the sunlight flittered through the trees of the wide leaves trees, it lands down upon the face of Lamira, a rather short Brid. Her main feathers are a subtle pinkish-purple hue with white tips. The collar of feathers that grows around her neck and on the end of her tail are the inverted pattern of her main feathers, white, with colored tips. Her eyes drifted open from the sudden spark of light that struck her closed eyes. 

BIC:

She yawns briskly blinking her eyes, "Another day of this..." She stumbled to her feet and started to preen her feathers with one of her clawed feet. She fluffed her collar a few times and brushed her fluffed tail down a few times with her wings.

"I should probably take a small bath then." She huffs out and stands at the edge of her nest. She takes a small hop and falls, softly, floating to the forest floor. Luckily, the pond isn't to far away from her nest. She walks through a couple bushes, forest floor gently silencing her foot steps. Upon reaching the pool, instead of diving in right away, she rests beside the pool watching her reflection dance in the waves of the water....

• Wheeze
  • User

Posted at 2021-05-01 09:04:18 — Link

BK

As she gazes into the seemingly endless pool, a small spiked fish springs out of the water and slams into her face. Sighing to herself she climbs into the somehwat shallow pool. Her feet just barely touching the bottom. Jumping in the pool she lifts herself with her wings and begins to lightly float on top of the water. Her wings repelling the water and trapping the air beneath their curves, allowing for her to float. Shaking her head a bit, she dives into the water and rises back up to the top with great force. Deeming that a good enough bath for today she swims over to the side of the pond. Pulling herself out of the water, she shakes herself off, removing a fair amount of the water dropplets. Deciding she has nothing better to do, she lies down in the grass and lets the sun hit her body, slowly warming her. She only lays there for a split second, before her stomach reminds her that she has had nothing to eat all moring and the day is already two fifths of the way done. Sighing once again she sits up and contemplates what to have for breakfast, or well, lunch...

• DuskRider34
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-01 07:04:31 — Link

Is this thread still alive? If so I'd be happy to join!

Rescues free to a good home! PM me anytime!

Copy/Paste this into your signature if your against the Exotic Pet Trade.

-Dusk

• WOLFYNOTABOT
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-02 18:25:57 — Link

Hey dusk! I'm joining too!!!

BK-

My first thought was fear for I did not know what was happening. I was sitting in a void for who knows how long and I was suddenly in this bright world of colors and green things. I look around seeing tall things of brown and green. All I can think to do is sit and stare. "What- where am I?!" I feel a wave of panic hit me like a rock hitting the ground. My breathing is heavy and I probabaly would have screamed if I knew what that was. 

(Leaving room for interception.)

-The Person Who Wrote This

• WOLFYNOTABOT
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-02 18:31:31 — Link

l

-The Person Who Wrote This

• Wheeze
  • User

Posted at 2022-02-20 08:04:43 — Link

[OOC] I still exist and if anyone is still up for Rping this, I'm totally up for it as well XDD))

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla