Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < Please lock

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• luckydraw
  • User

Posted at 2021-04-12 18:10:30 — Link

I have an extra blue hopper i got this year and i already have one from a previous year. i'm looking to swap him for a color i do not have.

The ones i want the most are the dandelion hopper or the rose leo, if you have one of those i can add some silver or specialty items if i have them to trade.

heres a list of colors i do not have. if you are interested in a swap please pm or respond here, either works! also buying hoppers of the colors below if you have one of these colors and do not want them, we can negotiate on price!

lilac

seal

lop orange

rose leo

Brown leo

dendelion

crocus

red tiger 

white tiger

• Derdriu
  • User

Posted at 2021-04-12 21:09:46 — Link

I have a rose Leo hopper and a lilac hopper that I want to trade for a 

Red tiger

Brown chick

or Crocus Hopper.

A friend wants the rose Leo so if they get any of my top 3 I will be trading the rose hopper to them they asked 1st.

I would also be willing to take a seal or dandelion hopper but those are at second choice.

Thank you for creating this thred lucky draw!

I'm looking for 4 Money tree saplings.

I am interested in getting The lily hopper And a sunflower and fields.  I'm interested in buying other hoppers. I have a lilac and a Albino lop to trade.

Selling vermilion and tack apparel.

I'm looking for townhall 5 and Stables level 2 Blueprints. I want living wood.

• Starblazer
  • User

Posted at 2021-04-13 01:09:01 — Link

I have a lilac hopper for trade. I am looking to trade for a different hopper that I like better (which is most of them). My favorites are black, red tiger, and brown leo. I may consider trading for perfect GP3 pets and/or items.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla