Boards < General < Help < Accident!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• AngelDog
  • User

Posted at 2021-04-06 16:46:11 — Link

I bought two mutagens and then accidentally mutated the wrong pet . . . TWICE! Today is just NOT my day *clunks head on table*. He used to have steel bones and spitting muscles, and if they could be changed back that would be great, I don't even care about getting the gold or the mutagens back, I really don't!

But if this can't be done, I just want to know if it will affect his baby; I bred him before the accident, but the baby hasn't been born yet. Will my stupidness affect the dragonet?

Here is a list of things I need, if anyone is feeling charitable-
Wood, Clay, Cotton, Lazulite, and of course, Vermillion is always good.

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hardcover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!" 

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2021-04-08 01:00:21 — Link

The effect of Mutagen is irreversible. Only babies conceived after the mutation will be affected. The genotype of a baby is defined at the moment of conception.

• Enderprincess
  • User

Posted at 2021-04-08 01:02:19 — Link

i think they have the same policy for this as most things. you did it, deal with it. although since its the male i prabobly wont afftect the kid but i dont know what wouldve happened if it were the female

Things i am looking for :

miscellaneous scrolls

blueprints

assorted potions

i have :

1 free female lykos

1 free female dragon

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla