Boards < Advertising < Item Sales < Newbie inquiring going rates

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Mascot51
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-10 17:59:36 — Link

Used to other breeding sims and from experience with say, Wajas and Gaiaonline,  before I try to sell things, I'd like to know what some of the odder or harder to accumulate items are worth. Not keen on looking like a dork over pricing things or like an easy target by under pricing them.

I asked about emeralds on the newbie chat days ago and nobody answered me, so I'm so I'm asking in here.

The current items in question are the various jewels, I've got a sapphire and an ameythst instock, rubies seems fairly common since I regularly find those, I've got Living Wood, and I'd also like to know what Warehouse lvl 2 and 3 usually go for.

Not keen on random PMs. I might answer you, but I probably won't.

• Starblazer
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-10 21:32:55 — Link

I don't know what most go for. I think I paid somewhere in the 700 - 1000 silver range per amethyst a little while ago as a buyout price (there is at least 1 user made background that I like that requires a bunch of them). The other gems are used for tack items/backgrounds as well.

The basic blueprints (does not include stable lvl 5, warehouse lvl 6, townhall lvl 5, military academy lvl 3, and astrologist lvl 4 which are from the battlefield portals) seem to go for 100 silver each (I have sold some for as high as 1000 silver but they mostly go for 100 from what I have found).

• Mascot51
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-11 01:47:14 — Link

Thanks

Not keen on random PMs. I might answer you, but I probably won't.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla