Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Wazzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap ?!?!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• JellybeanCharley
  • User

Posted at 2021-02-07 06:48:50 — Link

Howdy Howdy Y'alls!

So, I first started this account waaaaay back, but played maybe a day and then just never went back. Then today I remembered how much I liked the little bug creatures, and I remembered there was something called a cockatrice, so I searched for that creature all over the internet until I finally found this game. And then when I went to creat an account it told me my account was still active so..... here I am!

And woah! It's just as confusing as I remember it! And then some!

Currently I have just figured out what schemes are and how to build/use them.

I managed to get a handful of run-of-the-mill critters (gotta start somewhere!)

I've never been great at battling games, but LOVE building, so I think my focus is first going to be on collecting the schemes/blueprints I need, building up my resources, erecting buildings, and then maybe some of you lovely people out there would be nice enough to explain to me in dummy terms how all the breeding stuff works once I'm ready to try it out? lol

Anyways, happy to make your acquaintance, and hope to befriend some of you soon!

• Alexa7765
  • User

Posted at 2021-02-16 23:29:58 — Link

Hi there! WOuld you like  e to sell you some of my schemes and golems? When I send the message click on the __ unread button all the way up in the right corner and it'll be there :)

Want a deviant or a double? You've come to the right place! Message me which deviant you want and I'll check my devaints to see if I can breed one for you! Prices vary from 10,000 to 100,000, depending on what your deviant has.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla