Boards < General < Help < Descendant of Heroes Question

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2021-02-01 15:06:25 — Link

So I've been wondering this for a while now...

So you know how if you level a pet to 50 and then have them have babies you get the whole Descendant of Heroes in X Generations? And how if you breed a pet before level 50 you just end up with a pedigree?

What happens if one does both? Say if I breed my pet once or twice and then don't do so until they're level 50 would the offspring born at parent's level 50 then be a Descendant of Heroes n X Generations?

Or does breeding a pet before level 50 "ruin" it for all other offspring that come along afterward?

Also, why is it "Descentant of Heroes in X Generations" in quests and not simply "Genetic Power/GP X"? It's the same thing.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain. ~Vivian Greene

I recently asked a young man if he would like to undertake a particular mitzvah. His reply "It's not my cup of tea," caught me by surprise. It made me wonder if we are limited o a pre-determined direction, or if we are really capable of more.

If live was a chessboard, would you be a pawn who can only travel in one direction? Or would you be a queen, who can strike out in the direction of her choice? ~Lazer Gurkow, 12 Cups of Tea

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2021-02-01 15:19:52 — Link

Two normal pets at level 50 gives you gp1.

Two gp1 parents at level 50 give you gp2.

Two gp2 parents at level 50 give you gp3.

Breeding two gp3 pets with each other at level one will still give you gp3.

I doubt having babies at lower levels will affect ones at level 50.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2021-02-02 03:17:52 — Link

Well that gives me hope. There's only one way to really find out though. :)

Thanks!

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain. ~Vivian Greene

I recently asked a young man if he would like to undertake a particular mitzvah. His reply "It's not my cup of tea," caught me by surprise. It made me wonder if we are limited o a pre-determined direction, or if we are really capable of more.

If live was a chessboard, would you be a pawn who can only travel in one direction? Or would you be a queen, who can strike out in the direction of her choice? ~Lazer Gurkow, 12 Cups of Tea

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla