Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Howdy Friends!

Boards

Poll: What's your favourite pet?

Dragons

0 votes / 0%
Rocs

0 votes / 0%
Griffons

0 votes / 0%
Unicorns

0 votes / 0%
Cockatrices

0 votes / 0%
Pumas

1 votes / 100%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• vampixi
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-30 04:35:15 — Link

Greetings fellow humans, I'm vampixi, but you can call me vamps. I'm super new and don't really know what I'm doing but I need a fun distraction from my classes sometimes and recently had to part ways with my PlayStation because my ex took it when we broke up lol. 

Anyway, I'm working on the basics and would love some friends and folks to chat and help each other out! I can't wait to get connected in the community and get some really cool pets! :)

Noob but trying

They/them

<3

Currently looking for stable lvl 3 and warehouse lvl 2 blueprints, pm me and we'll figure out a price/trade :)

• vampixi
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-30 05:29:33 — Link

Okay, so I didn't actually see this until after I made my post so I'll just answer these here XD

Username: Vampixi

Can go by: vampixi or just vamps 

Colors: I love anything pastel, but especially pink and yellow

Pets: I have three pets irl, two cats and a pupper although I don't live with them full time since they're family pets and I'm currently living in a dorm. Once I graduate and get my own place I plan on getting a ball python and a couple of bunnies although my ultimate goal is to one day be able to keep fancy pigeons <3

Fav' species: I love all of the species on here so it's hard to pick a fave but if I absolutely had to I would have to go with griffons, they just have so many cool patterns

Fav' coloration: All of them XD I really don't think I could choose!

Site goal: Just to have fun and make friends!

Where did you heard of us: I was randomly googling animal breeding/creation games because I was bored XD

What do you think of the site?: So far I love it, everyone has been really nice and everything has been easy enough to figure out and get the hang of. I do wish that there was a way to speed things up in the beginning so that I could really get a grasp on the whole breeding process, but that's mostly just because I'm impatient XD

Looking for: Nothing in particular, people to chat with, things to do, although I certainly wouldn't turn down some assistance with getting started lol

Saving up for: Nothing yet, although I eventually want to have a big collection so I should probably start saving up to buy more stables

Most loved pet: I adore all of my pets, but if I must admit that my griffon Julliette and my two Lycos Prince and Spirit are my favourites to look at 

Do you already know someone on the site? I got my brother to join (his username is HoodooVoodoo) although I don't know how long he'll play or if he'll have any interest in interacting with anyone (including me)

Likes: School, anything cute, sushi, bubble tea, shopping, hiking, watching youtube, reading, collecting things, swimming, the beach, dumb jokes, frogs, ridiculous earrings, music, museums

Dislikes: Homework, lasagna, bright sunlight, wearing shoes, sitting in chairs the correct way

Fandoms: Pokemon, AtLA, She-Ra (the new one), Persona 5 (I'm working on playing the others), Fruits Basket, Princess Tutu, Oran High Host Club, and Labyrinth

What sites do you play? really just this, I didn't get to go online much as a kid so I've always been more comfortable with single-player games, joining here is my way of branching out I guess

Anything else? I'm currently getting a Bachelor's degree in anthropology and next semester I start my Master's degree in public history, my goal is to eventually get a job as a museum consultant and get to travel around and help design exhibits :D what's what's your dream job??

Noob but trying

They/them

<3

Currently looking for stable lvl 3 and warehouse lvl 2 blueprints, pm me and we'll figure out a price/trade :)

• HoodooVoodoo
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-30 23:02:45 — Link

I did mine, are you happy now? 

Boof

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla