Boards < General < Help < Newbie Question

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• MarzBlueSoul
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-17 02:11:51 — Link

What do the stars by a pets heritage mean?

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-17 03:11:17 — Link

Green stars are Genetic Power which give pets +10 stats for every star, capping at +30. 

Red stars are Degeneration, giving chance of mutating a bad gene, capping at 3 stars.

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• MarzBlueSoul
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-17 11:15:11 — Link

Thank you

• Enderprincess
  • User

Posted at 2021-02-12 20:50:33 — Link

my pet is exploring an island as status but i want to use him for tundra how do i get him out of exploring?

Things i am looking for :

miscellaneous scrolls

blueprints

assorted potions

i have :

1 free female lykos

1 free female dragon

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2021-02-12 21:24:11 — Link

Go to the portal and tap the portal icon on the side of the screen, thats over the info and under the moving icons, to the left of bandages 

Im FireAuraDragon, I changed my name for personal reasons :)

Slayer of the Auras and Queen of the Land of Phoenix

Alexas Writing Contest! (Giving Out Prizes)

Also a Deviant and GP3 Breeder!

The Fire Market- Custom Deviant Breeding!

On To The Pet Shows!

The Current Show Is A Deviant Gryphon Show!

• Raban
  • User

Posted at 2021-05-11 14:52:00 — Link

Hello, I have a problem with the space in my inventory (many have). Tons of materials but it only shows 31/30? Well, now I have bought gold coins and wanted to buy the extension for an additional 10 inventory slots, but I can't do that either because my inventory is full and the item has to be stored in the inventory first. I despair. I have been solving the problem for two days but I cannot get a solution (I have already searched forums) (Finding a solution is also a bit more difficult because English is not my mother tongue.)I hope someone can help me

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2021-05-11 17:03:20 — Link

Ok, have you used all your recipes? You could make a note of two lots of different mateials, how much of each you have, then send them to me, use your scroll and I'll send them back. I have heaps of space in my inventory.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Raban
  • User

Posted at 2021-05-14 00:29:04 — Link

I dont have any recipes in my inventory. Thanks for your answer and thank you that you want help me, but i think it must give another easier answer of this problem. Thats not funny if the game starts and you cant do everything , because you have nothing space .

(Is it important that i have the blueprint warehouse Level 2 in the laboratory?)

I dont know.

I want play this game, but i think this is a problem that i everytime have in this game in future, it feels so.

• Raban
  • User

Posted at 2021-05-14 00:41:21 — Link

The second question would be why I have hundreds of items in my inventory, building materials, animal feed, vermillion etc ...

I can't imagine that as a beginner I have to delete or sell all these items to get to > 30 so that I can buy and store the expant scroll to expand the inventory.

and why can i collect some items on explore even though i have a full inventory, and others i can no longer collect because they are full.The basic question is, which items count in the inventory and which do not?I currently have 551 items in my inventory.

Maybe I'm getting something wrong too?

Sorry for the long questions, maybe the answer is somewhere and I can't find it. I want to play the game so much because I like to breed, but it's all so crazy complicated with the place.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2021-05-14 12:39:45 — Link

Yes, Warehouse level two is used to build a bigger inventory.

You pick up items as you explore. Most of it is used to build new buildings, but some is to make pet apparel. Perhaps sell those.

Look under Help at the List of Recipes to see which buildings you'll need to make. Mostly stable and warehouse ones for early play.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Wisteria

Posted at 2021-05-16 16:09:10 — Link

If you use the recipes in your inventory it will clear space. You can use up all of your vermillion to clear that space. Sell off anything that is only used for advanced crafting. Living wood, feathers, etc. Or just buy a scroll that expands inventory from the premium shop.

It's not a beginner friendly game and contributes to the low active player population since it's easy to get frustrated.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla