Boards < General < Help < Can't remember where the answer is

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-16 21:02:42 — Link

Heeellooo!

So I read somewhere in one of the guides that there'a a way that you can research specific genes for a pet, like the color and pattern or the jaws to see if your pet has the desired trait(s) you trying to get, but can't remember what's involved in doing so.

I don't remember if you get that through the genetic building in explore or if it's a perk of one o the buildings in your manor and was hoping to find out.

Thanks in advance.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain. ~Vivian Greene

I recently asked a young man if he would like to undertake a particular mitzvah. His reply "It's not my cup of tea," caught me by surprise. It made me wonder if we are limited o a pre-determined direction, or if we are really capable of more.

If live was a chessboard, would you be a pawn who can only travel in one direction? Or would you be a queen, who can strike out in the direction of her choice? ~Lazer Gurkow, 12 Cups of Tea

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-16 21:48:55 — Link

A guest in your inn, Geneticist, will allow you to choose which genes to research instead of research randomly.

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-17 15:25:55 — Link

Ok, thanks!

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain. ~Vivian Greene

I recently asked a young man if he would like to undertake a particular mitzvah. His reply "It's not my cup of tea," caught me by surprise. It made me wonder if we are limited o a pre-determined direction, or if we are really capable of more.

If live was a chessboard, would you be a pawn who can only travel in one direction? Or would you be a queen, who can strike out in the direction of her choice? ~Lazer Gurkow, 12 Cups of Tea

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla