Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Green Portal Level

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Stellar
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-13 18:12:46 — Link

I was on level 2 in tundra, found a green portal and went to it, it did not however let me through even though I was on level 2. Does happen sometimes? How can I fix it?
Now here is the land of all free roaming creatures, big and small, flightless and fliers. This this there’s home. - Stellar

• Stellar
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-13 19:20:21 — Link

Here is a screenshot
Now here is the land of all free roaming creatures, big and small, flightless and fliers. This this there’s home. - Stellar

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2021-01-14 00:49:40 — Link

Do you have at least one portal energy cell in your inventory?

• Stellar
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-14 01:16:43 — Link

Yes, and I told Arete that I can either sell, give, or destroy it, I can't activate it.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2021-01-14 12:05:45 — Link

Most likely the browser needs just needs a refresh, maybe a hard refresh. I just checked your items and see that you currently don't have any portal energy cells. Did you manage to use it on this island, or was it another island? 

• Stellar
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-14 18:09:40 — Link

I used it on the tundra, and I did do a hard refresh, but it still is not working, is there another way to get the pristine snowflake for my first etilia? This is my first etilia season, and it would be great to earn one.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2021-01-14 18:27:27 — Link

So if you managed to use it, then I assume the problem is resolved? Or are you able to use portal cells for other pets but can't for this one after you were able to use it once? Just to be clear, you need one portal cell each time you pass through a green portal. 

You need to get to level 10 or depper of Tundra for a chance of the Pristine Snowflake to appear. It can be picked only once and can't be traded, so there are no other ways to get it.

• Stellar
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-14 18:38:30 — Link

Okay, well I did use one, and it was still in my inventory as if it was unused, maybe just didn’t update the inventory, thanks for helping me.

• Stellar
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-14 18:39:58 — Link

How many levels are there?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2021-01-15 14:15:42 — Link

There's no limit. You may go further until you meet a dead end which appears randomly.

• Stellar
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-15 23:16:37 — Link

Thanks

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla