Boards < General < Help < Pregnancy Questions

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-11 02:22:56 — Link

So you know how there's an item that lets you skip a pet's childhood? 

I was wondering if there was an item that lets you skip a pet's pregnancy? I have a pregnant pet and I need her for a quest and it got me thinking.

Also, i there a way toi inf=crease a pets chances to have more than one baby? I know that Symurghs have a fertility gene which allows for twins on occasion, but I was curious as to if there were items for creatures who don't have that gene in their gene pool.

Thanks!

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain. ~Vivian Greene

I recently asked a young man if he would like to undertake a particular mitzvah. His reply "It's not my cup of tea," caught me by surprise. It made me wonder if we are limited o a pre-determined direction, or if we are really capable of more.

If live was a chessboard, would you be a pawn who can only travel in one direction? Or would you be a queen, who can strike out in the direction of her choice? ~Lazer Gurkow, 12 Cups of Tea

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-11 03:58:45 — Link

Yep to both.

This nifty potion, Founders Cell Culture can be bought in Premium Shop and makes your female give birth instantly. 

Pink Fish Eggs

Pink Fish Eggs are a special event item (Halloween, Easter) and will make your female give birth to twins no matter the species besides Symurgh with Fertility (can't make quadruplets.)

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-11 08:15:36 — Link

Oh wow! That's awesome!

Do the pink fish eggs come around every halloween and or easter?

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain. ~Vivian Greene

I recently asked a young man if he would like to undertake a particular mitzvah. His reply "It's not my cup of tea," caught me by surprise. It made me wonder if we are limited o a pre-determined direction, or if we are really capable of more.

If live was a chessboard, would you be a pawn who can only travel in one direction? Or would you be a queen, who can strike out in the direction of her choice? ~Lazer Gurkow, 12 Cups of Tea

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-11 08:53:20 — Link

Yep, they do. 

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla