Boards < General < Help < Random Items or Actually Useful?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-07 15:07:59 — Link

Hi peeps!

I have a warehouse question this time. I've got a lot of random stiff like Biogas Bubbles, Crocotta fur and bones and was wondering what the point of having them was? Like, are they used in crafting (aka actually useful) or are they just rando things that are better off being sold or destroyed? I haven't gathered enough materials for the Tack Shop yet, so I'm not syre what all else will be used from the stuff I have in my warehouse.

I'm assuming that some things, like the Crocotta Fur is likely going to be used in the Tack Shop but I'm honestly lost on the bubbles and things like Hops and Soapshroom.

Thanks in advance.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain. ~Vivian Greene

I recently asked a young man if he would like to undertake a particular mitzvah. His reply "It's not my cup of tea," caught me by surprise. It made me wonder if we are limited o a pre-determined direction, or if we are really capable of more.

If live was a chessboard, would you be a pawn who can only travel in one direction? Or would you be a queen, who can strike out in the direction of her choice? ~Lazer Gurkow, 12 Cups of Tea

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-07 16:03:25 — Link

Hops and soapshroom are used in constructing some of the buildings.

The rest are tack workshop items. I'm sure you can sell or trade them.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-07 16:16:17 — Link

Are they really? I don't remember seeing them on any of the construction lists in the recipe list... Looks like I need to take a better look then.

Ok, that's what I thought- that they were tack shop items. I figured I'd ask since I wasn't entirely sure.

Thanks for answering!

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain. ~Vivian Greene

I recently asked a young man if he would like to undertake a particular mitzvah. His reply "It's not my cup of tea," caught me by surprise. It made me wonder if we are limited o a pre-determined direction, or if we are really capable of more.

If live was a chessboard, would you be a pawn who can only travel in one direction? Or would you be a queen, who can strike out in the direction of her choice? ~Lazer Gurkow, 12 Cups of Tea

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla