Boards < General < Help < A Few Questions

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-05 04:24:23 — Link

Hello everyone!

I have a few questions. I haven't been playing for very long so these are gonna be noob-y questions:

Background for Question 1: I was told by a player that the higher level schemes and items to go along with them like Stable lvl 5 and the Nightcat are on the battlefied. The Alchemy Folio can be found in the state shop and I have the scheme to go along with the folio. That being said:

1. Is the Ancient Horn a typo and the the item I really need for the lvl 3 Military Academy actually the Ominous Horn, since I have the lvl 3 scheme?

2. If the answer to question 1 is no, how is it that I have the scheme and how do I get 4 Ancient Horns?

3. Are the other items (Snake Eyes, Nightcat, Money Tree Sapling, and Spirit in a Jar) really on the battlefield somewhere?

4. Is there a tutorial/guide that I can read about how the Battlfield works? The only thing I remember is that you need squads for the be able to go there.

Thanks in advance.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain. ~Vivian Greene

I recently asked a young man if he would like to undertake a particular mitzvah. His reply "It's not my cup of tea," caught me by surprise. It made me wonder if we are limited o a pre-determined direction, or if we are really capable of more.

If live was a chessboard, would you be a pawn who can only travel in one direction? Or would you be a queen, who can strike out in the direction of her choice? ~Lazer Gurkow, 12 Cups of Tea

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-05 06:06:13 — Link

Ancient Horn and Ominous Horn are two different things. Ominous can be bought in State Store while Ancient Horn is only found on battlefield. There are 2 different visuals - the Ancient looks like a ram's horn while the Ominous looks more like part of some sort of armored bug.

To get Battlefield exclusive items, you must fight your way to the portal in the center of the map. The other worlds will offer you a trade for an unknown item in exchange for 100x of any material such as wood or clay. Once you accept the trade you will receive a random Battlefield exclusive item. There is one trade per day - if someone else has accepted a trade and you claim the portal in the same day, you must wait for tomorrow's trade (assuming you can defend the portal for that amount of time.)

There is a Tactics FAQ under the Help tab.

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-05 10:46:25 — Link

Look under Player Guides - I created a battlefield guide some time back.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla