Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < Please Remove

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-02 03:24:47 — Link

Hi everyone! 

I'm looking to trade 450 Animal Proteins for 450 Plant Proteins, 450 Animal Fats for 450 Plant Fats, and 450 Animal Carbohydtaes for 450 Plant Carbohydrates. 

I am looking for multiple trades unless you have enough to trade 450 at once

Thanks in advance! 

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain. ~Vivian Greene

I recently asked a young man if he would like to undertake a particular mitzvah. His reply "It's not my cup of tea," caught me by surprise. It made me wonder if we are limited o a pre-determined direction, or if we are really capable of more.

If live was a chessboard, would you be a pawn who can only travel in one direction? Or would you be a queen, who can strike out in the direction of her choice? ~Lazer Gurkow, 12 Cups of Tea

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-02 11:22:06 — Link

Send me a pm and I'll help you out.

When I get home.

I've got them all. 100 silver per each?

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-06 14:02:43 — Link

Still looking for schemes and bluprints if anyone's willing to trade or sell.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain. ~Vivian Greene

I recently asked a young man if he would like to undertake a particular mitzvah. His reply "It's not my cup of tea," caught me by surprise. It made me wonder if we are limited o a pre-determined direction, or if we are really capable of more.

If live was a chessboard, would you be a pawn who can only travel in one direction? Or would you be a queen, who can strike out in the direction of her choice? ~Lazer Gurkow, 12 Cups of Tea

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-09 20:48:25 — Link

Still looking for the Astrologist blueprints and granite.

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-22 21:27:07 — Link

Need foods.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla