Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < Delete Please

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• MensScapus
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-17 18:33:55 — Link

Hello!

I'm currently running a unicorn deviant breeding program, however my current unicorns are all related too closely to the public studs. 

All ten unicorns I have right now are double cream females with GP3, and most of them have other nice genes. I haven't tested all of them since vermillion has been in short supply, however I do know that a good number have counterstrike, regeneration, or fragerance. 

I'm looking for unicorns of similar quality from different bloodlines to trade. I'm not going to consider unicorns that aren't visibly cream (I'd like to say tested for double, but since mine aren't, that would be unfair) or unicorns without GP3 or no available breedings.

Thanks,

MensScapus

-----

Edit: I have found what I am looking for. I am no longer responding to this thread. 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-17 21:39:24 — Link

I'm open to some breedings. 15000 silver each, look under my Perfect Deviants tab for my cremellos. They're shiny.

Alternatively if you're wanting non deviant homoz males I think I might have some lying around to sell you.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• MensScapus
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-18 11:52:45 — Link

I'm looking for non-deviant homozygous creams. Do you have any with gp3 you'd be willing to part with?

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-18 13:36:26 — Link

Done. I've also got some perfect unicorns I can breed from for you.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• MensScapus
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-18 18:59:01 — Link

This is the last post in this thread. Please do not reply to it and let it either fade into obscurity or be deleted.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2020-12-19 02:07:32 — Link

Closing per request :) 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla